Commercial Airline Pilot Course, 160 h- ATPL
Commercial Pilot License and instrument flight rating
- On-site classes in Madrid (Cuatro Vientos)
- Price: €68,000
- MCC + JOC course certificate and ATPL license theory
- Internationally renowned Teaching Staff
- Benchmark European training centre
- 160 hours of actual Pilot Flying
- State-of-the-art aircraft with the Garmin 1000 Glass Cockpit System
- Luxury simulators like the Cessna 172 Garmin 1000 (FNTP-I) or Airbus A320 Full Motion (FNTP II)
The following requirements must be met for enrolling in the course:
- Secondary Education Certificate or equivalent
- Or, pass a specific mathematics and physics examination (to be taken at the school)
- Official Class I medical certificate
- Pass an oral and written English test
Our theoretical programme widely covers the programme required by the PART-FCL regulation and its subjects:
Air traffic Regulation
General aircraft knowledge: structures, systems and power plants
Weight and balance
General navigation and radio navigation
Principles of flight
Aircraft type rating
The price of the course includes:
- iPad a a study tool
- Study books and materials for all the theoretical courses
- Required flight materials (Plotter, flight computer, charts, helmets, flight bag)
- Initial medical certificate and a renewal
- The theoretical exams as well as the flight check fees (first attempt)
- Official aeronautical English language competence accreditation exam (ICAO)
- Preparatory course for interviews and selecting an airline
- All costs associated with the flight
- 1 year subscription to a questions database
The theoretical programme will consist of on-site classes at the European Flyers’ installations in Madrid (Cuatro Vientos). The classes will be imparted by the same team of instructors that have helped the school reach the number one position in the national ranking as well as being internationally recognised as a Training Centre of reference in Europe.
The programme consists of three phases:
- Phase 1: we will teach all the basic theory required for starting the practical phase upon completion of this phase.
- Phases 2 and 3: Seven subjects are prepared at each of these phases and upon completion, the student will be ready to take the official exams. You are required to successfully pass all the official theory exams in order to be eligible to take the practical phase exam of this course.
The standard course is comprised of 160 hours of actual Pilot Flying
A large part of the training will be carried out piloting our state of the art aircraft equipped with the Garmin 1000 Glass Cockpit system. The instruction phase for Multi Engine aircraft will be conducted on a Diamond DA42; a latest generation aircraft equipped with the Garmin 1000 system.
|Cessna 172 G1000||135|
|Diamond DA42 NG||25|
Training in the simulator reinforces what you have learned in flight. You will learn to fly and navigate using the cockpit instruments exclusively, how to use the Glass Cockpit technology and to operate as part of a crew.
During the MCC (Multi-Crew Coordination) course, the crew coordination training is completed to safely operate Multi-Crew and Multi Engine aircraft under Instrument flight conditions. During the JOC course you will reinforce your knowledge on operating a commercial aircraft as required by the airline companies.
At European Flyers we have the latest simulator technology. We have an FNTP I -C172 G1000 simulator equipped with a glass cockpit, which is identical to what the student will find on the aircraft. We also have an FNTP II – Airbus 320 Full Motion simulator, making us the only pilot school in Madrid with this type of simulator at their installations.
|Cessna 172 G1000 (FNPT-I)||20|
|Airbus 320 (FNPT-II)||15 (+15)|
|Airbus 320 MCC||20|
|Airbus A320 JOC||8|