Private Helicopter Pilot Licence – PPL
Private Helicopter Pilot Licence
- On-site classes in Madrid (Cuatro Vientos) and Alicante (Mutxamel)
- Price: €21,780
- Internationally renowned teaching staff
- Benchmark European training centre
- 45 hours of real flight training as the pilot
- Next-generation helicopters - Robinson R22 with Garmin 1000 cabin
- High-end simulators
The following requirements must be met to enrol in the course:
- Minimum age of 16 when starting the course
- Minimum age of 17 on the date of the practical exam
- Have an official Class II medical examination
Our theoretical programme covers the full programme required by law, including the following subjects:
General aircraft knowledge
Performance and flight planning
The theoretical programme will be taught partly on-site, with study hours for the student and personalised tutorials with an instructor from the school.
The course will consist of a total of more than 40 hours of real flying.
During these hours, we will extensively cover all the maneuvers and procedures, just as specified by the EU-FCL regulation. The necessary 1.5 hours of R22 for the flight exam are also included.
Training with the simulator reinforces what you learn in flight.
You will learn how to fly and navigate planes with the cockpit instruments as your only reference.
|FNPT - II|