Helicopter Flight Instructor (FI) Course
Obtain your Helicopter Flight Instructor License and you will be able to teach future helicopter pilots how to operate the aircraft safely and efficiently. If you are attracted to teaching as a way of life, take advantage of the opportunity and train at any of our air bases, in Alicante or Madrid. High quality training with the best technological means and with our own fleet of helicopters to make real flights. Find out without obligation!
- On-site classes in Madrid (Cuatro Vientos) and Alicante (Mutxamel)
- Price: €14,500 (with simulator) - €16,000 (without simulator). Terms and conditions of the offer in force at the date of publication. (2023)
- Internationally renowned teaching staff
- Benchmark European training centre
- 25 hours of teaching and learning
- 100 hours of face-to-face classes
- Next-generation helicopters - Robinson 22
RequirementsThe following requirements must be met to enrol in the course:
- Have a Class I medical certificate
- Be in possession of a EU-FCL CPL (H) licence
- Have completed a minimum of 100 flight hours as PIC
- Have completed a minimum of 250 flight hours before starting the course
- Have completed a minimum of 20 cross-country hours
The theoretical programme will consist of on-site classes at European Flyers’ facilities in Madrid or Alicante.
These classes will be given by the same team of instructors that have helped the school reach the number-one position in the national ranking as well as be internationally recognised as a Training centre of reference in Europe.
The course will consist of several hours of real flying in our next-generation helicopters.
The flight programme will include the necessary hour in a Robinson 22 for the proficiency test. Students will learn first-hand everything they need to know to instruct their future students.
|Robinson 22 (option without simulator)||31|
|Robinson 22 (option with simulator)||26|