Helicopter Flight Instructor (FI) Course
Helicopter flight instructor licence
- On-site classes in Madrid (Cuatro Vientos) and Alicante (Mutxamel)
- Price: €14,500 (with simulator) - €16,000 (without simulator)
- Internationally renowned teaching staff
- Benchmark European training centre
- 25 hours of teaching and learning
- 100 hours of face-to-face classes
- Next-generation helicopters - Robinson 22
The following requirements must be met to enrol in the course:
- Have a Class I medical certificate
- Be in possession of a EU-FCL CPL (H) licence
- Have completed a minimum of 100 flight hours as PIC
- Have completed a minimum of 250 flight hours before starting the course
- Have completed a minimum of 20 cross-country hours
The theoretical programme will consist of on-site classes at European Flyers’ facilities in Madrid or Alicante.
These classes will be given by the same team of instructors that have helped the school reach the number-one position in the national ranking as well as be internationally recognised as a Training centre of reference in Europe.
The course will consist of several hours of real flying in our next-generation helicopters.
The flight programme will include the necessary hour in a Robinson 22 for the proficiency test. Students will learn first-hand everything they need to know to instruct their future students.
|Robinson 22 (option without simulator)||31|
|Robinson 22 (option with simulator)||26|