Airline Transport Pilot Course
Helicopter Airline Transport Pilot License. Comprehensive and face-to-face training to obtain the Helicopter Air Transport Pilot license. Turn your dream into a profession with great recognition and easy incorporation into the labor market. At European Flyers we are a benchmark aviation academy with agreements with a multitude of companies and airlines to help you put all your training into practice. You choose where to study! We have air bases and training in Alicante and Madrid, with our own state-of-the-art fleet. Find out without obligation!
- Course start dates (face-to-face): September 18, 2023 (Madrid) and September 18, 2023 (Alicante)
- Price: €99,000. Terms and conditions of the offer in force at the date of publication. (2023)
- Loss of class 1 medical certificate insurance
- Internationally renowned teaching staff
- Benchmark European training centre
- 950 hours of theory
- 142.5 hours of real flight training as the pilot
- State-of-the-art helicopters - Robinson 22 and EC-135
- Simulator with the latest technology with spherical vision: EC135 FNPT II MCC
RequirementsThe following requirements must be met to enrol in the course:
- Minimum age of 16 when starting the course
- Be at least 18 years old on the date of the exam
- Have a secondary school diploma or equivalent. Alternatively, you must pass a mathematics and physics exam (to be taken at our school)
- Ab Initio or PPL (H). For students in possession of a PPI, 50% of the hours are credited, with a maximum of 40 or 50 with proof of VFRN.
- Class I medical certificate
FinancingWe financed this airline transport pilot course
Price of the ATPL IR course: €99,000. Conditions:
24-month grace period €412.50/month
Contact to request more information about the financing conditions.
SubjectsOur theoretical programme consists of 750 hours of theory:
Mass and centring
IncludedThe price of the course includes:
- An iPad as a study tool
- Books and didactic material for all the theoretical classes
- Necessary flight material (plotter, flight computer, charts, headphones, flight bag)
- Initial medical examination and one renewal
- Fees for the theoretical exams and the flight exams (first try)
- Official exam for certification of proficiency in aeronautical English (ICAO)
- All flight-related costs
- A 1-year subscription to Aviation Exam
The theoretical programme will consist of on-site classes taught at the European Flyers facilities by the same team of instructors that have helped the school reach the number one position in the national ranking as well as be internationally recognised as a Training centre of reference in Europe.
The course includes more than 140 helicopter flying hours.
This practical portion will be taught according to the programme planned by the Head Teacher (Ht)
Training with the simulator reinforces what you learn in flight. You will learn how to fly and navigate helicopters with the cockpit instruments as your only reference.
|EC 135 FNPT II MCC||15|
|Class I medical certificate||6|