Airline Transport Pilot Course
Airline Transport Pilot Licence
- On-site classes in Madrid (Cuatro Vientos) and Alicante (Mutxamel)
- Price: €99,000
- Loss of class 1 medical certificate insurance
- Internationally renowned teaching staff
- Benchmark European training centre
- 750 hours of theory
- 140 hours of real flight training as the pilot
- Helicopters with the latest technology
RequirementsThe following requirements must be met to enrol in the course:
- Minimum age of 16 when starting the course
- Be at least 18 years old on the date of the exam
- Have a secondary school diploma or equivalent. Alternatively, you must pass a mathematics and physics exam (to be taken at our school)
- Ab Initio or PPL (H). For students in possession of a PPI, 50% of the hours are credited, with a maximum of 40 or 50 with proof of VFRN.
- Class I medical certificate
SubjectsOur theoretical programme consists of 750 hours of theory:
Mass and centring
IncludedThe price of the course includes:
- An iPad as a study tool
- Books and didactic material for all the theoretical classes
- Necessary flight material (plotter, flight computer, charts, headphones, flight bag)
- Initial medical examination and one renewal
- Fees for the theoretical exams and the flight exams (first try)
- Official exam for certification of proficiency in aeronautical English (ICAO)
- All flight-related costs
- A 1-year subscription to Aviation Exam
The theoretical programme will consist of on-site classes taught at the European Flyers facilities by the same team of instructors that have helped the school reach the number one position in the national ranking as well as be internationally recognised as a Training centre of reference in Europe.
The course includes more than 140 helicopter flying hours.
This practical portion will be taught according to the programme planned by the Head Teacher (Ht)
Training with the simulator reinforces what you learn in flight. You will learn how to fly and navigate helicopters with the cockpit instruments as your only reference.
|EC 135 FNPT II MCC||15|
|Class I medical certificate||6|