Expert Drone/RPAS Pilot Course
Official expert drone pilot certificate
- Compulsory theoretical and practical training in accordance with the requirements of Royal Decree Law 8/2014
- Theoretical-practical programme (4.5 online hours and 0.5 on-site hours)
- Price: €1,260
- 60 hours of advanced theory
- 14 hours of theoretical and practical training
- Internationally renowned teaching staff
- Benchmark European training centre
RequirementsThe following requirements must be met to enrol in the course:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a Class 2 or LAPL medical certificate or better
SubjectsThe following subjects are taught in this programme:
Aeronautical law and regulations
General aircraft knowledge
Navigation and map reading
Human factors in RPA
What it includesThis programme includes the following training:
- Advanced drone theory course (BVLOS)
- Multi-rotor up to 5 kg rating
- Fixed wing up to 5 kg rating
- Radio communicator for remote pilots course
- Autonomous flight initiation course
- Pix4D software initiation course
- Advising to register as an operator with AESA
Advanced theoretical programme
It includes 54 hours of theory via tutored teaching online. It also consists of 6 hours of on-site classes at our facilities.
The practical programme consists of two phases: a theoretical-practical phase and a purely practical phase.
The first portion (theoretical-practical training) will cover knowledge of the type of aircraft to be operated and their control systems. It consists of 10 on-site hours and the written exam.
The second part (practical training) will be carried out with Parrot Anafi and Parrot Disco, with more than 4 hours of flight instruction plus the proficiency test required by AESA. Students will practice in simulators.