Modular Theory Airline Transport Pilot Course
For enrollment will be required to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, or, in its absence, complete a specific Mathematics and Physics exam (to be taken at the Academy)
- Possess a modular PPL(A) license
- Class 1 Medical Certificate(to be taken at an approved center in Spain)
Our theoretical program widely covers all necessary subjects required by the PART- FCL regulations:
Air Law and Aeronautical Regulations
General Aircraft Knowledge:
- Airframes & Systems
Mass and balance
Human factors and limittions:
- Aeronautical Medicine
- Human factor
Navigation and Radio navegation
Principles of flight
Type of aircraft courses
Flight procedures courses
The theory program consists of classroom hours, provided at the facilities of European Flyers in Madrid (Cuatro Vientos) and Alicante (Mutxamel) by the team of teachers that have placed our school at the top of the ATO ranking in Spain and contributed to make it internationally known as a European reference for Aeronautical Training.
- In Phase A: Where all the theory knowledge necessary to start the practical stage of the course at the end of this phase is covered.
- Phase B and C:: In each of these phases, 7 official subjects well be prepared. By the end of each phase, students will be prepared for the official exams. It is mandatory to pass all internal exams before going to the official AESA exams.