Airline Transport Pilot Licence
ATPL Integred Course 200 hours
For enrollment will be required to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, or, in its absence, complete a specific Mathematics and Physics exam (to be taken at the Academy).
- Class I Medical Certificate (to be taken at an approved centre in Spain).
- Psychotechnical tests.
- Oral and written English exam.
- Personal interview
Our theory program exceeds significantly the program required by PART-FCL regulations and its subjects:
Air Law and Aeronautical Regulations
General Aircraft Knowledge: Airframes & Systems / Powerplant
Mass and balance
Human factors and limittions: Aeronautical Medicine / Human factor
Navigation and Radio navegation
Principles of flight
Type of aircraft courses
Flight procedures courses
The price of the course includes:
- iPad as study material
- Books and didactical material for all theory courses
- Necessary flight material (Plotter, flight computer, charts, headset, flight bag)
- Initial medical examination and renewal
- Fees for both theory and flight exams (First attempt)
- Official Language Proficiency exam in Aeronautical English ("ICAO")
- Preparation course for airline interviews and selection processes
- All costs related to flight
The theory program consists of classroom hours, provided at the facilities of European Flyers in Madrid (Cuatro Vientos) by the team of teachers that have placed our school at the top of the ATO ranking in Spain and contributed to make it internationally known as a European reference for Aeronautical Training.
The program consists of two phases:
- In Phase A: all basic theory knowledge necessary to start the practical stage of the course at the end of this phase is covered.
- Phase B: all subjects are completed to comply with the knowledge standards necessary for the official theory exams by AESA at the end of the theory program. You will not be able to take any flight skill test unless all official theory exams have been successfully passed.
The program will consist of a total of 200 hours actual flight time as Pilot Flying (PF) and another 85 hours as Crew Member to help you start working as a crew. A large part of the training is carried out in our aircraft equipped with the latest technology, with the Garmin 1000 Glass Cockpit system.
|Cessna 172 BASIC||124|
|Cessna 172 G1000||56|
|Diamond DA42 NG||20|
The simulator program reinforces the skills obtained in flight and you will learn to fly and navigate aircraft by sole reference to the instruments in the cockpit, to use the Glass Cockpit technology and to operate as part of a crew.
The MCC (Multi-Crew Coordination) course completes your training in multi-crew coordination and enables you to safely operate multi-crew multi- engine aircraft in IFR conditions.
At European Flyers we operate the latest technology in our Cessna 172 NAV III simulators with Garmin 1000 technology, identical to the aircraft, which were the first of this type to be certified as FNPT-I in the world.
|Cessna 172 G1000 (FNPT-I)||20|
|Airbus 320 (FNPT-II)||15 (+15)|
|Airbus 320 MCC (10 Pilot Flying | 10 Pilot Non-Flying)||20|