Professional Drone Pilot Course – RPAS
Official advanced drone pilot certificate
- Wide range of training options with our ATO (E-ATO-234) for those interested in piloting drones/RPAS
- Compulsory theoretical and practical training in accordance with the requirements of Royal Decree Law 8/2014
- Theoretical-practical programme (on-site hours)
- Price: € 760
- 60 lecture hours
- Internationally renowned teaching staff
- Benchmark European training centre
The following requirements must be met to enrol in the course:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a Class II or LAPL medical certificate
The following subjects are taught in this programme:
Aeronautical law and regulations
General aircraft knowledge
Navigation and map reading
Human factors in RPA
The price of the course includes:
- Drone Parrot Bebop 2 Power (only if you have chosen this option).
- Additional training: one hour of autonomous flight initiation, two hours in an RPAS simulator, and a radio communicator course for remote pilots (10 hours).
The theoretical programme for this drone pilot training consists of several hours.
It includes 54 hours of theory via tutored teaching online. It also consists of 6 hours of on-site classes at our facilities plus the exam.
The practical programme consists of two phases: a theoretical-practical phase and a purely practical phase.
The first portion (theoretical-practical training) will cover knowledge of the type of aircraft to be operated and their control systems. It consists of 4.5 online hours, 0.5 on-site hours and the written exam.
The second part (practical training) consists of a 1.5-hour flight training phase plus the flight test required by AESA.