Private Pilot (PPL) Course
Private Pilot (PPL) License
- Base: Cuatro Vientos Airport - Madrid & Mutxamel Airport - Alicante
- Price: € 8.700.
- Internationally renowned Teaching Staff
- Benchmark European training centre
- 41.5 hours of actual flying as a pilot
- 10 hours of simulator training
- State-of-the-art aircraft - Garmin 1000 Glass Cockpit System
- Luxury simulators - Trainer G1000 y Alsim FNPT I - C172 NAV III
RequirementsFor enrollment will be required to meet the following requirements:
- Official Class II medical certificate
- Minimum age of 17 years old.
SubjectsOur programme widely covers the programme required by the regulation and its subjects:
General aircraft knowledge
Principles of flight
The theoretical programme of the private pilot course may be taken partially on-site or entirely on-line.
The private pilot course will be divided into student study time and personalised tutorials with an instructor from the school.
FLIGHT PROGRAMMEFlight program
During the flight program, all maneuvers and procedures as specified by PARTE FCL regulations are covered extensively.
This practical portion will include a total of 40 hours of actual flying as a pilot (including 1.5 hours in a C172 NAV II G1000, which is required for the flight proficiency check).
|Cessna 172 NAV III G1000||40 (incluye 1,5 horas necesarias para el examen de vuelo)|
Training in the simulator is aimed at reinforcing what you will learn in flight and at European Flyers we have the latest technology.
During this part of the programme, the student will complete 10 hours of exercises in simulators. During these sessions you may use an FNPT I glass cockpit simulator identical to the aircraft’s and you will learn how to fly in a glass cockpit.
|ALSIM FNPT I C172 NAV III||5|