Multi-Engine (ME) Rating Course
Multi-Engine Rating Course
- Base: Cuatro Vientos Airport - Madrid & Mutxamel Airport - Alicante
- Price: € 3.200
- Instructors internationally recognized
- 7,5 h. Flying as pilot
- 12 hours of multi-engine aircraft theoretical training
- 7.5 hours of actual flying as a pilot
- State-of-the-art aircraft
For enrollment will be required to meet the following requirements:
- Hold current JAA PPL or CPL
- Have completed at least 70 flight hours as PIC
- Hold a valid JAA Class 1 certificate
This course includes the theory course on flying multi engine aircraft as specified in the JAR-FCL requirements. Further theory briefings on the more practical aspects of the ME flight training are provided before and after each flight and simulator session.
This training includes 12 hours of multi-engine aircraft theoretical training as specified in the PART-FCL requirements. Also, briefings are imparted with an in-depth theory of the practical aspects of the ME flight training before and after each flight.
The practical programme will include 7.5 hours of flight in a Diamond DA42.
During these flight hours we will extensively cover all the manoeuvres and procedures as specified in the PART-FCL regulation. This course also includes the 1.5 hours required for the flight proficiency test.
|Diamond DA42 NG||7,5|