Multi-Crew Coordination and Jet Orientation Airbus 320 Course – MCC & JOC
Multi-Crew Coordination and Jet Orientation License - Airbus 320 Course
- On-site classes in Madrid (Cuatro Vientos)
- Price: €4,200. Terms and conditions of the offer in force at the date of publication. (2023)
- Internationally renowned Teaching Staff
- Benchmark European training centre
- 25 hours of theoretical training
- 32 hours in a simulator
- Luxury simulator - Airbus 320 FNPT-II Full Motion
RequirementsThe following requirements must be met for enrolling in the course:
- Be in possession of a currently valid EU-FCL CPL with IR and ME license
- Pass a simulator test if necessary
This MCC and JOC theoretical course will be imparted by the same team of instructors that have helped the school reach the number one position in the national ranking as well as being internationally recognised as a Training centre of reference in Europe.
This part is designed to gain proficiency in multi-pilot operations and the training is structured to ensure you reach the desired objective. The theoretical portion includes 25 hours of training on systems, procedures and operations on the Airbus 320. Also included are theoretical hours on crew resource management (CRM) and briefings with the instructor before and after each session in the simulator
This simulator training is a refresher of what you have learned in the theoretical classes. You will learn to fly and navigate using the cockpit instruments exclusively and to operate as part of a crew.
This part of the training includes preparatory and familiarisation sessions in the cockpit (4 hours) as well as 28 hours where the student will train in our Full Motion Airbus 320 – FNPT II MCC simulator.
|Airbus 320 CPT||4|
|Airbus 320 MCC + JOC||28 - 14h as pilot / 14h as no pilot|