Airbus 320 Multi-Crew Coordination (MCC) Course
Multi Crew Coordination Licence Airbus 320 (MCC A320)
- On-site classes in Madrid (Cuatro Vientos)
- Price: 2.900 €. Terms and conditions of the offer in force at the date of publication. (2023)
- Internationally renowned Teaching Staff
- Benchmark European training centre
- 25 hours of theoretical training
- 20 hours in a simulator
- State of the art simulator - Full Motion A320 (FNPT II
RequirementsFor enrollment will be required to meet the following requirements:
- Hold a current EASA CPL with IR and ME ratings.
- Pass a simulator evaluation if applicable.
This theoretical course is designed for commercial pilots who wish to complete their training and meet the standards required by airlines.
This part includes 25 hours of training on systems, procedures and operations on the Airbus 320. Also included are theoretical hours on crew resource management (CRM) and briefings before and after each session in the simulator. All these hours will be imparted by the same team of instructors that have helped the school reach the number one position in the national ranking as well as being internationally recognised as a Training centre of reference in Europe.
After successfully completing the theory stage of the training, two sessions of cockpit preparation and familiarization are included:
This practical part of the training includes preparatory and familiarisation sessions in the cockpit (4 hours) as well as 20 hours where the student will train in our Full Motion Airbus 320 – FNPT II MCC simulator.
|Airbus 320 FNPT-II CPT||4|
|Airbus 320 FNPT-II MCC||20 - 10h as pilot / 10h as no pilot|