Commercial Pilot (CPL) Course
Commercial Pilot License
- Base: Cuatro Vientos Airport - Madrid & Mutxamel Airport - Alicante
- Price: €5,265
- Internationally renowned Teaching Staff
- Benchmark European training centre
- 17 hours of actual flying as a pilot
- State-of-the-art aircraft - Garmin 1000 Glass Cockpit System
RequirementsFor enrollment will be required to meet the following requirements:
- Have a currently valid EU-FCL PPL (A) license with ME+IR ratings
- Have completed an EU-FCL CPL (A) or ATPL (A) course
- Have completed a minimum of 150 flight hours prior to starting the course
- Have completed at least 200 flight hours (including flight hours of the course) prior to taking the skill test
- Have a Class I medical certificate
- Have a Night Qualification license
- Official aeronautical English language competence accreditation (ICAO)
Our school offers modular training to obtain an EU-FCL CPL license for those candidates that are already in possession of an EU-FCL PPL (A) license, the theory of the EU-FCL CPL/ATPL Theoretical course and the modular ME+IR.
The course includes training on state of the art technology and on procedures aimed at the airlines, making us a European benchmark in training.
The flight programme of the commercial pilot course will include a total of 17 actual flight hours on aircraft from our fleet.
A large part of the training will be carried out piloting our state of the art aircraft with the Garmin 1000 system. Additionally, the course includes the 2 hours that are required in the Diamond DA42 NG for the flight proficiency check for the CPL check.
|Cessna 172 NAV III G1000||10|
|Diamond DA42 NG||7|