ATPL Theory Course
ATPL Theory Certificate. With this face-to-face course you will be able to obtain the theoretical knowledge necessary to obtain the ATPL flight license. Thousands of students have trained with us to become commercial airline pilots. If you have your PPL airplane license and want to continue training, this approved and official course will give you the bases you need to obtain your airplane pilot license
- Base: Cuatro Vientos Airport - Madrid & Mutxamel Airport - Alicante
- Price: 5.200 €. Terms and conditions of the offer in force at the date of publication. (2023)
- Internationally renowned Teaching Staff
- Benchmark European training centre
RequirementsFor enrollment will be required to meet the following requirements:
- Be in possession of a currently valid PPL (A) license
- Pass an oral and written English test
SubjectsOur theoretical program widely covers all necessary subjects required by the PART- FCL regulations:
Air traffic Regulation
General aircraft knowledge:
- Structures and systems
- Power plants
Weight and balance
General navigation and radio navigation
Principles of flight
The theory program consists of classroom hours, provided at the facilities of European Flyers in Madrid (Cuatro Vientos) and Alicante (Mutxamel) by the team of teachers that have placed our school at the top of the ATO ranking in Spain and contributed to make it internationally known as a European reference for Aeronautical Training.
The programme consists of three phases:
- Phase 1: we will teach all the basic theory required for starting the practical phase upon completion of this phase.
- Phases 2 and 3: Seven subjects are prepared at each of these phases and upon completion, the student will be ready to take the official exams. You are required to successfully pass all the official theory exams in order to be eligible to take the practical phase exam of this course.