Commercial Airline Pilot Course, 180 h – ATPL
Receive training at our commercial pilot course and an instrument rating (IR)
- On-site classes in Madrid (Cuatro Vientos)
- Price: €76,000
- MCC + JOC course certificate and ATPL license theory
- Internationally renowned Teaching Staff
- Benchmark European training centre
- 180 hours of actual Pilot Flying
- State-of-the-art aircraft - Garmin 1000 Glass Cockpit System
- Different model simulators such as the C172 G1000 or Airbus A320 Full Motion
Requirements for enrolling in the airline Pilot Course:
- Secondary Education Certificate or equivalent
- Or, pass a specific mathematics and physics examination (to be taken at the school)
- Official Class I medical certificate
- Pass an oral and written English test
Our theoretical programme widely covers the programme required by the PART-FCL regulation and its subjects:
Air traffic regulation
General aircraft knowledge: structures, systems and power plants
Weight and balance
General navigation and radio navigation
Principles of flight
Aircraft type rating
The airline pilot course enrolment includes:
- iPad as a study tool
- Study books and materials for all the theoretical courses
- Required flight materials (Plotter, flight computer, charts, helmets, flight bag)
- Initial medical certificate and a renewal
- The theoretical exams as well as the flight check fees
- Official aeronautical English language competence accreditation exam (ICAO)
- Preparatory course for interviews and selecting an airline
- All costs associated with the flight
The theoretical programme for obtaining an airline pilot license (ATPL) will consist of on-site classes at the European Flyers’ installations in Madrid (Cuatro Vientos). The classes will be imparted by the same team of instructors that have helped the school reach the number one position in the national ranking as well as being internationally recognised as a Training Centre of reference in Europe.
The programme consists of three phases:
Phase 1: we will teach all the basic theory required for starting the practical phase upon completion of this phase.
Phases 2 and 3: Seven subjects are prepared at each of these phases and upon completion, the student will be ready to take the official exams. You are required to successfully pass all the official theory exams in order to be eligible to take the practical phase exam of this course.
The airline commercial aircraft pilot course is comprised of 180 hours of actual Pilot Flying.
A large part of the training will be carried out piloting our state of the art aircraft equipped with the Garmin 1000 Glass Cockpit system. The Multi Engine aircraft instruction portion will be completed on a latest generation Diamond DA42 aircraft equipped with a Garmin 1000 system.
|Cessna 172 G1000||160|
|Diamond DA42 NG||20|
The simulator programme reinforces the skills obtained in flight and you will learn to fly and navigate aircraft by sole reference to the instruments in the cockpit, to use the Glass Cockpit technology and to operate as part of the crew.
The MCC – APS, Multi- Crew Coordination Airline Pilot Standars, course complete your training in multi-crew coordination and enables you to safely operate multi-crew multi- engine aircraft in IFR conditions.
At European Flyers we operate with the latest simulator technology. We have a FNPT I – C172 G1000 simulator with Glass Cockpit, identical to the flown aircraft by the students, and also a FNPT-II that is an exact reproduction of the Diamond DA42, built with original parts of the aircraft, equipped with Garmin G1000 and with the visual High definition system of ALSIM. Furthermore we are the only Flight Training Centre in Madrid with a FNPT II – Airbus 320 Full Motion simulator on their premises.
|Alsim C172 FNPT-I||15|
|Alsim DA42 FNTP-II||15|
|A320 MCC APS||40|