Aircraft Flight Instructor (FI) Course
Flight Instructor Licence
- Base: Cuatro Vientos Airport - Madrid & Mutxamel Airport - Alicante
- Price: 8.100 €
- 26,5 hours to fly
- Benchmark European training centre
- 26.5 hours of actual flying
- 15 hours of flying in a simulator
- Luxury simulators - Cessna 172NAV III with Garmin 1000 cockpit
- Luxury simulators - Cessna 172NAV III with Garmin 1000 cockpit, the first certified as FNPT-I in the world
RequirementsFor enrollment will be required to meet the following requirements:
- Have completed at least 30 hours on single-engine piston aircraft, of which 5 in the last 6 months prior to the entry test
- Have completed an EU-FCL CPL course if in possession of an EU-FCL PP(A) license
- Have completed a minimum of 30 hours in single piston engine aircraft; of which 5 must have been completed within the past 6 months prior to the entrance test
- Have completed a minimum of 10 IFR hours, of which a maximum of 5 hours must have been completed in an FNPT-II or FFS
- Have completed a minimum of 20 cross country flight hours
- Have a Class 1 Medical certificate
- Carry out a check flight with an instructor
During the Flight Instructor course you will learn how to efficiently teach students so they can obtain their EU-FCL PPL or CPL license on single engine aircraft during VFR flights.
The theoretical part includes a series of theoretical classes in compliance with EU-FCL legislation in addition to the theory for transitioning to a glass Cockpit and of components and operational procedures of the Garmin 1000 system. Our theoretical programme has been broadly drafted by a team of experts:
- The programme imparts classes aimed at obtaining all the required knowledge related with learning techniques, aeronautical legislation and safe flight operations for a first class instructor.
- During these classes, future flight instructors will learn how to efficiently teach students so they can obtain their PPL or CPL license on single engine aircraft during VFR flights.
The course will include several hours of actual Pilot Flying.
This practical training will be conducted primarily on our new Cessna 172 aircraft equipped with the Garmin G1000 system and will include the 1.5 hours that are required for the flight check. Students will assume the role of instructor, supervised and instructed by our experienced flight instructors.
SimulatorPrograma de simuladores
The flight training will be reinforced with additional training conducted in our simulators.
At European Flyers we use state of the art technology at our Cessna 172 NAV III simulators equipped with the Garmin 1000 system, which is identical to the aircraft. These simulators are the first to be certified as FNPT-I worldwide.
|G1000 TRAINER (if you have not flown with G1000)||10|
|Cessna 172 G1000(FNPT-I)||5|