41,5h FLY Modular PPL
- Base: Cuatro Vientos Airport - Madrid & Mutxamel Airport - Alicante
- Price: € 8.700.
- Instructors internationally recognized
- 41,5 h. Flying as pilot
- 10 hours of flight in simulator
Why choose European Flyers?
For enrollment will be required to meet the following requirements:
- Class I or II Medical Certificate (to be taken at an approved centre in Spain).
- Minimum age of 17 years old.
The price of the course includes:
- Exam flight taxes
- 1,5 hours necessary for the flight exam
108 hours of tuition of the following subjects:
- Air Law
- General Aircraft Knowledge: Airframes & Systems / Powerplant
- Flight planning
- Human factors and limittions: Aeronautical Medicine / Human factor
- Navigation and Radio navegation
- Operational procedures
- Principles of flight
- Communications (theory & practice)
During the flight program, all maneuvers and procedures as specified by PARTE FCL regulations are covered extensively.
- Cessna 172 G1000
Includes 1,5 hours necessary for the flight exam.
The simulator program reinforces the skills obtained in flight. You will learn to fly aircraft with analogical instruments and the latest Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit technology..
- G1000 TRAINER
- Cessna 172 G1000 (FNPT-I)
European Flyers. A reference point in Europe
European Flyers has developed a new training concept, using the lastest technology (Glass Cockpit) and procedures completely oriented to airline operations. Right from the start we train you in multipilot operations, so that you train the way you will work in an airline.
At European Flyers you will do all internal exams considered necessary to guarantee that your training will be of the best quality and make sure you pass the exams of the Spanish Civil Aviation Authorities, Agencia Estatal de Seguridad Aérea (AESA):
You will obtain a Commercial Pilot License with Single-Engine (SE), Multi-Engine (ME) and Instrument Rating (IR), an MCC certificate and the theory for the ATPL license (frozen ATPL).