Modular Instrument Rating Course
Modular Instrument Rating Course
33 h FLY Modular Instrument Rating Course
- Base: Cuatro Vientos Airport - Madrid & Mutxamel Airport - Alicante
- Price: Single Engine option - € 9.700 - Multi Engine option - € 12.440
- Hold a current JAA PPL or CPL
- Have completed a JAA CPL or ATPL theoretical course
- Have completed at least 50 crosscountry flight hours as PIC
- Hold a valid JAA Class 1 certificate
- Hold a Night Qualification (if holder PPL)
- Hold a current ME rating (IR-ME option)
Why choose European Flyers?
European Flyers offers modular training to obtain the IR rating for those candidates that already hold a JAA PPL or CPL and the CPL/ATPL theory. We provide two options for the course:
Single Engine option: You will obtain the IR rating to fly Single Engine aircraft in IFR conditions.
Multi Engine option: You will obtain the IR rating to fly Multi Engine aircraft in IFR conditions
During either of the two options we use the cutting edge technology and airline oriented procedures that have made us a European reference for aeronautical training.
The price of the course includes:
- iPad as study material
- Books and didactical material for all theory courses
- Necessary flight material (Plotter, flight computer, charts, headset, flight bag)
- Initial medical examination and renewal
- Fees for both theory and flight exams (First attempt)
- Official Language Proficiency exam in Aeronautical English ("ICAO")
- Preparation course for airline interviews and selection processes
- All costs related to flight
Since the student must already have completed the CPL or ATPL theory including the Instrument Rating theory according to the JAR-FCL requirements, no further theory will be required for this course.
A theory course on the operation of the Garmin 1000 system used in this course in included, as well as theory courses on the type of aircraft used. Further theory briefings on the more practical aspects of the CPL flight training are provided before and after each flight and simulator session.
There are two options for this course:
A single engine course and a multi engine course. A large part of both courses however is flown using the Garmin 1000 Glass Cockpit technology and the multipilot concept is used during both the flying and simulator stages of this programme.
Please allow for a further 2 hours in C172RG or PA34 for the flight skill test
MULTI ENGINE OPTION
- Cessna 172 NAV III (G1000)
- Diamond DA42 NG
For the transition to Glass Cockpit technology as well as added training value to the course, simulator hours have been included. The simulator training is the same for both options (IR-SE and IR-ME).
- G1000 TRAINER
- Cessna 172 NAV III (G1000) FNPT-I simulator
Different options for this course exist depending on your previous experience when enrolling
Holders of a JAA CPL or JAA IR (H) license are entitled to reduce their training programmes as specified here by 10 hours Cessna 172 NAV III (flight)
European Flyers. A reference point in Europe
European Flyers has developed a new training concept, using the lastest technology (Glass Cockpit) and procedures completely oriented to airline operations. Right from the start we train you in multipilot operations, so that you train the way you will work in an airline.
At European Flyers you will do all internal exams considered necessary to guarantee that your training will be of the best quality and make sure you pass the exams of the Spanish Civil Aviation Authorities, Agencia Estatal de Seguridad Aérea (AESA):
You will obtain a Commercial Pilot License with Single-Engine (SE), Multi-Engine (ME) and Instrument Rating (IR), an MCC certificate and the theory for the ATPL license (frozen ATPL).