26.5h FLY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Base: Cuatro Vientos Airport - Madrid & Mutxamel Airport - Alicante
- Price: € 8.100.
- Have completed at least 30 hours on single-engine piston aircraft, of which 5 in the last 6 months prior to the entry test
- Have completed at least 10 hours IFR, of which max. 5 hours in FNPT-II or FFS
- Have completed at least 20 hours of cross country flights
- Hold a valid JAA Class 1 medical certificate
- Pass the entry flight test
Why choose European Flyers?
The program consists of teaching you all knowledge necessary regarding teaching techniques, aeronautical legislation and safe flight operations to be a first class instructor. During the practical stage of the course you will assume the role of an instructor, supervised, monitored and instructed by our experienced Flight Instructor.
This Flight Instructor course consists of the theory classes required by PART-FCL regulations, plus the Glass Cockpit transition theory and Garmin 1000 components and operational procedures. The theory phase of the course is concluded by the theory exam, consisting of a theory briefing by a Civil Aviation Authority examiner. Further theory briefings on the more practical aspects of the FI flight training are provided before and after each flight and simulator session.
- In Phase A, all basic theory knowledge necessary to start the practical stage of the course at the end of this phase is covered. .
- Phase B:: all subjects are completed to comply with the knowledge standards necessary for the official theory exams by AESA at the end of the theory program. You will not be able to take any flight skill test unless all official theory exams have been successfully passed.
The flight training is mainly carried out in our brand new Cessna 172´s equipped with the Garmin 1000 system.
Includes 1,5 hours necessary for the flight exam.
- Cessna 172 BASIC
The simulator program reinforces the skills obtained in flight and you will learn to fly and navigate aircraft by sole reference to the instruments in the cockpit, to use the Glass Cockpit technology and to operate as part of a crew.
The MCC (Multi-Crew Coordination) course completes your training in multi-crew coordination and enables you to safely operate multi-crew multi- engine aircraft in IFR conditions.
At European Flyers we operate the latest technology in our Cessna 172 NAV III simulators with Garmin 1000 technology, identical to the aircraft, which were the first of this type to be certified as FNPT-I in the world.
- Cessna 172 G1000 (FNPT-I)
European Flyers. A reference point in Europe
European Flyers has developed a new training concept, using the lastest technology (Glass Cockpit) and procedures completely oriented to airline operations. Right from the start we train you in multipilot operations, so that you train the way you will work in an airline.
At European Flyers you will do all internal exams considered necessary to guarantee that your training will be of the best quality and make sure you pass the exams of the Spanish Civil Aviation Authorities, Agencia Estatal de Seguridad Aérea (AESA):
You will obtain a Commercial Pilot License with Single-Engine (SE), Multi-Engine (ME) and Instrument Rating (IR), an MCC certificate and the theory for the ATPL license (frozen ATPL).