750 HOURS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Base: Cuatro Vientos Airport - Madrid & Mutxamel Airport - Alicante
- Price: € 4.500.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, or, in its absence, complete a specific Mathematics and Physics exam (to be taken at the Academy)
- Possess a modular PPL(A) license
- Class 1 Medical Certificate(to be taken at an approved center in Spain)
Why choose European Flyers?
Our theoretical program widely covers all necessary subjects required by the PART- FCL regulations:
- Air Law and Aeronautical Regulations
- ATC Procedures
- General Aircraft Knowledge: Airframes & Systems / Powerplant
- Mass and balance
- Flight planning
- Human factors and limittions: Aeronautical Medicine / Human factor
- Navigation and Radio navegation
- Operational procedures
- Principles of flight
- VFR Communications
- IFR Communications
- Type of aircraft courses
- Flight procedures courses
- Technical English
The theory program consists of classroom hours, provided at the facilities of European Flyers in Madrid (Cuatro Vientos) and Alicante (Mutxamel) by the team of teachers that have placed our school at the top of the ATO ranking in Spain and contributed to make it internationally known as a European reference for Aeronautical Training.
- In Phase A: Where all the theory knowledge necessary to start the practical stage of the course at the end of this phase is covered.
- Phase B and C:: In each of these phases, 7 official subjects well be prepared. By the end of each phase, students will be prepared for the official exams. It is mandatory to pass all internal exams before going to the official AESA exams.
The flight training is mainly carried out in our brand new Cessna 172´s equipped with the Garmin 1000 system.
- Cessna 172 BASIC
- Cessna 172 G1000
The simulator program reinforces the skills obtained in flight and you will learn to fly and navigate aircraft by sole reference to the instruments in the cockpit, to use the Glass Cockpit technology and to operate as part of a crew.
The MCC (Multi-Crew Coordination) course completes your training in multi-crew coordination and enables you to safely operate multi-crew multi- engine aircraft in IFR conditions.
At European Flyers we operate the latest technology in our Cessna 172 NAV III simulators with Garmin 1000 technology, identical to the aircraft, which were the first of this type to be certified as FNPT-I in the world.
- G1000 TRAINER
- Cessna 172 G1000 (FNPT-I)
European Flyers. A reference point in Europe
European Flyers has developed a new training concept, using the lastest technology (Glass Cockpit) and procedures completely oriented to airline operations. Right from the start we train you in multipilot operations, so that you train the way you will work in an airline.
At European Flyers you will do all internal exams considered necessary to guarantee that your training will be of the best quality and make sure you pass the exams of the Spanish Civil Aviation Authorities, Agencia Estatal de Seguridad Aérea (AESA):
You will obtain a Commercial Pilot License with Single-Engine (SE), Multi-Engine (ME) and Instrument Rating (IR), an MCC certificate and the theory for the ATPL license (frozen ATPL).